Lura Lumsden
Lura Lumsden
  • Sugar Land, TX

DIY Wedding Ring Frame

I'm too embarrassed to admit how many times I've misplaced my wedding rings. That's because I didn't have the proper for them when I take them off to do housework. Not anymore! I made this wedding ring holder using a pretty frame and extra applique from my wedding dress. Perfection and I'm slightly obsessed with it. It sits on my bedside table and that's were I put my rings before bed. If you want to see a full tutorial, check out the link.
DIY Wedding Ring Holder
DIY Wedding Ring Holder
Lura Lumsden

• Denise Hardy

Very beautiful - I have never taken my wedding rings off - only when I get divorced - lol - this marriage has been for 21 years already and it's never been off my finger nor my engagement ring :)

• B. Enne

@Denise Hardy Wow you would be shocked to know that I vary my rings. :) I also take my rings and watch off the minute I walk in the door. We have a ''wash your hands when you get in'' rule, so I always take them off when I wash my hands, and have a ring holder on the bathroom vanity, and a drainer strainer in the sink.

• Mcgypsy9

Of course this is just beautiful! Are you still using it? I have been married now...well it will be 40 years in June and the only time my wedding rings ever came off my finger was when I made meatloaf : ). Anyway...after so long of that I use plastic gloves for that now, so now the rings never come off!