From a depressing spare room to a bright and happy home photo studio!

$60

This room use to be my enemy. It use to house a very depressing, messy basement office I detested being in.The light was great, but the darkness in the surroundings seem to take it away regardless.
I decided to take advantage of those AMAZING windows, and morph the room into a light, bright and happy home photo studio instead! I now get to play (work?) bathed in natural light, and create the prettiest
from depressing office dark to photo studio bright, craft rooms, home decor, home office, window treatments
This south facing room was the perfect candidate for a home photo studio!
The room use to house one messy depressing dark office. No wonder I never felt like being in this room.
Homemade curtains and brackets were created from cheap sheets and pipes. Cheap is better, so they help diffuse the light, vs take them away. I got them for about $3 at Ikea.
The ceiling was covered in pine tongue and groove for some added brightness and character.
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

• Janet B

Stunning makeover !!!

• Kathryn Sanderson

I looked at your site. This is an amazing room. You're fortunate to have the space and show amazing talent and imagination in setting it up as your studio. I salute you!