Before & After: A Pretty Home Office Makeover

A pretty DIY before and after home office makeover.
Before
I’m psyched about this new transformation. When we moved into our house, this was the smallest and barest bedroom. I immediately had plans to convert this space to a home office!
The small desk and red chair (which were brought over from our condo unit) seemed to do the trick for a while. However, I no longer had a small corner to work with, I had an entire room to fill…and so the makeover began…with the help of my sidekick, Mike and his father, Big Joe, of course!
After
I infused this room with lots of bright, soft colours. Steering away from my typical decorating style, I wanted this room to feel different from the rest of the house. The patterns, textures and colours used in this room help to create an energetic and unique feminine feel. I needed it to be a space where I can get creative and a place to store all of my crafty stuff.
This room was full of DIYs which included transforming this desk unit, a painted strip wall and even a DIY chandelier.
Check out more details on Pink Little Notebook's post!

30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
Sabrina