Before & After: A Pretty Home Office Makeover

A pretty DIY before and after home office makeover.
Before
Before
I’m psyched about this new transformation. When we moved into our house, this was the smallest and barest bedroom. I immediately had plans to convert this space to a home office!
The small desk and red chair (which were brought over from our condo unit) seemed to do the trick for a while. However, I no longer had a small corner to work with, I had an entire room to fill…and so the makeover began…with the help of my sidekick, Mike and his father, Big Joe, of course!
After
After
I infused this room with lots of bright, soft colours. Steering away from my typical decorating style, I wanted this room to feel different from the rest of the house. The patterns, textures and colours used in this room help to create an energetic and unique feminine feel. I needed it to be a space where I can get creative and a place to store all of my crafty stuff.
before after a pretty home office makeover, diy, home improvement, home office, painting, shelving ideas
This room was full of DIYs which included transforming this desk unit, a painted strip wall and even a DIY chandelier.
Check out more details on Pink Little Notebook's post!

Sabrina