Jamala W
Jamala W
  • Whitmire, SC

The Welcoming plant station

The entry foyer to my sister's house is so lovely. By looking at her plant station is a sign of good things to come when you walk inside her lovely home.
A vintage kidney-shaped bench is a cozy plant stand. her collection of vintage car shape planters add to the charm
She snagged this cute hat rack at a Store-Closing sale when they were selling the display items.  I see her plants resting nicely underneath
She snagged this cute hat rack at a Store-Closing sale when they were selling the display items. I see her plants resting nicely underneath
The antique etagere holds all her cute collectibles.  Love the Bille Holiday picture.
The antique etagere holds all her cute collectibles. Love the Bille Holiday picture.
The first purchase to start her car planter collection. Love the vintage cause its made in America
Jamala W

• Jamala W

Thank you Sharon, yes it does, I love when I walk in her home, it's so inviting.. I'll share the compliment

• Linda G

Love the warm welcome! Love the antique étagère and cars. I missed this post, glad I came across it while looking up planter ideas for the garden!!