DIY Egg Wreath

I've been wanting one of those pretty Easter egg wreaths for a long time, but they tend to be on the pricey side. So this year, I purchased a few items from the Dollar Tree and the craft store, and I finally got around to making my own.
I love the rustic look, so I didn't want the wreath to be covered with eggs. I used an old grapevine wreath, and I bought a bag of speckled eggs from the craft store, using a coupon. I also found some spring flowers on sale, and I picked up more flowers and pussy willow branches at the Dollar Store.
Making the wreath was super easy. I just clipped off the flowers from the main stems and tied them to the wreath with thin wire. Then, I used a hot glue gun to attach the eggs to the grapevine.
I looped a thin piece of burlap ribbon around the top, and this project was complete!
I love how the wreath turned out, and best of all, it only cost me a few dollars to make! You can find additional details on the blog. :)

Dee M