Creating a welcoming foyer

$60.00
Advanced

What do you picture when you think of the word cozy? Most of us think of blankets and candles, but I also think "cozy" is an essence. To me it's a wrapped in warmth feeling, which is exactly the feel I set out to create in my foyer. Luckily, I was well on my way to achieving the look of the inspiration photo, already having a similar wall color and furniture. I just needed to warm it up a bit which I did
The foyer has gone through many looks over the years, but I'm finally getting closer to the look that I've been trying to achieve all this time.
The beautiful inspiration for my foyer.  This photo is from House Beautiful.  I love the warm, golden honey tones which is what I felt my foyer was missing.
The beautiful inspiration for my foyer. This photo is from House Beautiful. I love the warm, golden honey tones which is what I felt my foyer was missing.
Sharon @ mrs. hines class

• Patty A

if you really want to cozy it up, ditch the harsh overhead and get a beautiful dark shaded lamp for the table. Great job.

• S

I would put a dimmer switch on the overhead. A dark shade will not allow enough light for an entry way.

• B. Enne

very homey