DIY Scrubbing Cleanser

Using only baking soda, vinegar and dish detergent you can make your own scrubbing cleanser and eliminate yet another costly cleaning product from your home AND get awesome results! Check out my stove top before and after. #‎CleanHome‬
DIY Scrubbing Cleanser Paste.
DIY Scrubbing Cleanser Paste.
The three ingredients needed to make your own scrubbing cleanser.
Stove top after
Stove top after
Stove top before
Stove top before
Mary Beth

• Diana Lupie Mercado

This is a must in my home.

• Brenda Haney Everett

I tried the ammonia on my stove grates..WORKED..only problem, the ammonia does eat through the plastic bag some. YIKES! So I put it all in a old plastic trash can, sounds redundant I know, but it was thicker so it was ok. The smell is bad of course, so I put it in my garage overnight and the next morning when I brought them back in..just a few spots left. I took a sponge/scratcher to go over each one. 13 years of crud, gone overnight. I had tried other methods, even oven cleaners, but never could get them clean. I will not be waiting 13 years to clean them again. Best DIY ever.

• Mary Beth

Hi Brenda - I'm glad it worked for you. I didn't use a plastic bag for mine - I mixed it in a glass bowl and I've always used everything I've mixed but I would think if you're going to store it that you could store it in a glass jar. Thanks for letting me know about the thicker plastic working.