How to Nest for Less - Erin
How to Nest for Less - Erin
  • Lake Saint Louis, MO

From Traditional to Modern: Master Bedroom Furniture Makeover

Why spend the money on new bedroom furniture when you can simply transform your current set with a fresh coat of paint and new hardware!
I removed the old hardware and completely sanded the nightstand, dresser and mirror. For the paint I chose Valspar flat black. I used a small foam roller to paint the large surfaces and a brush for the detailed areas. Be careful with the paint job until it fully cures so
Before & After Dresser
Before & After Dresser
Before & After Nightstand
Before & After Nightstand
New hardware helped change the dresser from traditional to modern
from traditional to modern master bedroom furniture makeover, bedroom ideas, painted furniture
How to Nest for Less - Erin

• Gloria Gayle

We are buying an older home. We have a large hutch style Cal. King bed frame with built in drawers. I love the bedroom set but need to do something new. Would chalk painting be practical?

• Kristen Koehler

Looks fantastic!
  • Marian Wright

Yes; as My set is nearly the very same....(& I'm not loving it..for sure!!0 Yours 'redone' is wonderful!! Paint can do such magic!! Congratulations on a job well done !!!!