My French Country Guest Bath...with a Surprising Shower Curtain!

I like my bathrooms to look like just another room in the house and in my case that means French Country decor and plates on the wall. You will be surprised at what I used for a shower curtain! Click on the link at the end of this post for sources and more details!
my french country guest bath, bathroom ideas, home decor, To add French country style to my bathroom I used a pair of floor to ceiling buffalo check drapery panels as the shower curtain with a liner behind them of course A frenchy print and a transferware plate add to the look
To add French country style to my bathroom, I used a pair of floor to ceiling buffalo check drapery panels as the shower curtain...with a liner behind them, of course. A frenchy print and a transferware plate add to the look.
my french country guest bath, bathroom ideas, home decor, A mirror and fixtures in oil rubbed bronze continue the French country look I added a small wreath to the towel rack for a little bit of Christmas along with another plate
A mirror and fixtures in oil rubbed bronze continue the French country look. I added a small wreath to the towel rack for a little bit of Christmas along with another plate.
I have provided information about how sources for this towel bar in my blog post. Just click on the link at the end of this post to find out!
my french country guest bath, bathroom ideas, home decor, An unexpected touch a red transferware creamer and sugar hold miniature French milled soaps
An unexpected touch...a red transferware creamer and sugar hold miniature French milled soaps.
The shower curtain was a purchase...not handmade! I've revealed my source in the blog post. Click on the link at the end of the post to find out more!
You will also find a link for instructions for making these frenchy Christmas guest towels And...best of all...no embroidery skills are required!
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

Questions on this post

Your question...
3 of 4 questions

Comments

2 of 195 comments
Next