My French Country Guest Bath...with a Surprising Shower Curtain!

I like my bathrooms to look like just another room in the house and in my case that means French Country decor and plates on the wall. You will be surprised at what I used for a shower curtain! Click on the link at the end of this post for sources and more details!
To add French country style to my bathroom, I used a pair of floor to ceiling buffalo check drapery panels as the shower curtain...with a liner behind them, of course. A frenchy print and a transferware plate add to the look.
A mirror and fixtures in oil rubbed bronze continue the French country look. I added a small wreath to the towel rack for a little bit of Christmas along with another plate.
I have provided information about how sources for this towel bar in my blog post. Just click on the link at the end of this post to find out!
An unexpected touch...a red transferware creamer and sugar hold miniature French milled soaps.
The shower curtain was a purchase...not handmade! I've revealed my source in the blog post. Click on the link at the end of the post to find out more!
You will also find a link for instructions for making these frenchy Christmas guest towels And...best of all...no embroidery skills are required!

Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

• Laura Wetch

Where did you find the towel bars? I have looked online and have not found anything as beautiful as they are!!

• Kathy

Here is what the person said from her blog that this picture came from. "On the other side of the room is a little more Christmas with a wreath added to a toile-framed frenchy picture, a towel bar from the old Southern Living at Home. For those of you who have asked, it is part of a four piece set called "Serenity" that I still see occasionally online or at Goodwill, although I spray painted mine black rather than keep the original gun metal grey."

• Sharon McLaughlin

What is the paint color of the walls?

• Cha5130865

Where can I find the towel bars in the French country bathroom?