Pretty Toilet Paper Storage Solutions

Raise you hand if you've been stranded in the restroom with no toilet paper. It's not a fun experience. When I got married, this was a HUGE issue in our house twice. Only twice because after that I took action. Here are two storage solutions that work in our house. If you want to see more pretty TP storage options, check out the link below.
I found this basket at Goodwill for 25 cents. I touched it up with some black spray paint. Perfection.
Use a tall cylinder vase to store toilet paper.
Lura Lumsden

• Cynthia H

Clever ideas! Many of us don't have cabinet space to store them.

• Elaine

I have always loved the classic look of some blue and white pieces in decor so I use a large planter to hold my bathroom tissue. As you can see, it sits opposite the toilet so it always stays clean. Please overlook the outdated tub; I am planning on a renovation some day.

, I ve included this photo