The Made in Minutes Sweater Pillow

$0.00

I took one sweater and made 4 crafts! This was craft number 2 the fast no sew throw pillow!
I am having so much fun sharing with you the One Sweater 4 Crafts Series. I took an old sweater and made it into 4 neat crafts. These crafts are easy & fast. I did not spend a dime and I love it. Being frugal is really so much fun to me. I love being creative with what I already have.
First you take the bottom part of the sweater after you have cut the sweater mid way the chest.
Next you need some fabric glue or hot glue. Use fabric glue if you plan to keep this a long time and want to wash it later.
Then press each section you glue together. Press well to get it into the fabric & hold a few seconds.
Do not glue the middle button section together leave it open. Now turn it inside out again to now have the top layer back in place you will now have seams!
I did not want to purchase anything to make this pillow so I folded old towels to stuff it. When I get ready for something different I will slide my towels out & carry on.
Then simply button up the middle!
View what I made with the other parts of the sweater at my blog by visiting the link provided!
PLEASE :-) if you liked my post visit me & support me by commenting at my blog link below! :-) Thanks friends!

25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
Suzie

• Barbara C

You could use the arms of the sweater to make leg warmers/boot toppers!

• Suzie

@Barbara C Already did in the series I made fingerless gloves and boot cuffs and used even the top to make a craft! Click the link in my post to see! They turned out cute!

• LORETTA

I was trying to figure out what to do with an old sweater that is too big for me. This is great. I'm going to make one using an old towel and that sweater and will put it in my bath to use behind my head while soaking in the tub. And my sweater is the perfect color to match my bath decor. Thank you so much!!

• Suzie

@LORETTA O that is awesome Loretta! Glad to be of help!