Mr. & Mrs. Moss Bunny Topiaries

After a LONG winter, I am more than ready to usher in warmer weather and the lighter, fun colors that are synonymous with spring! I made these moss bunny topiaries for my Easter mantel, and I just LOVE them!
mr mrs moss bunny topiaries, crafts, easter decorations, how to, seasonal holiday decor
The bases of these topiaries are large foam eggs and foam core board that I cut to look like ears! I painted them green so that the foam wouldn't be too noticeable with any bare spots in the moss.
I used toothpicks to insert the ears into the foam eggs.
Once the bunny bases were assembled, I got my glue gun ready and applied the moss all over! This made a HUGE mess, but I eventually figured out a solution to this problem!
After I finished applying the moss, I added a cute hair bow to the lady bunny and a bow tie to the male bunny. :-)
Thanks for checking out this project! For a complete supply list, the solution to my messy moss problem, and for more details and photos, please visit my blog at the link below!
Bre @ Average But Inspired

• Cur2323806

Thank you for being so generous and sharing ♡♡♡♡.This community is so creative.Love you all ♡♡♡

• Cur2323806

Creative :)