Organized Snack Cabinet

$24.00

I have had this SNACK CABINET set up for about five years now in my house and it works great! Having a designated and ORGANIZED space to house all our SNACKS makes packing lunches easier and the kiddos are able to get their own PREPACKED SNACKS by themselves.
This SNACK CABINET was so easy to set up.
I got this cabinet from Target awhile back and it was the perfect space to house all the snacks.
These are the bins I used to ORGANIZE the SNACK CABINET and you can get them at DOLLAR TREE. They have all sorts of colors for these bins.
Here is how the cabinet looks on the inside. I know it looks like a lot of JUNK FOOD but we really don't eat a lot of these SNACKS in one sitting. I have a lot of these SNACKS because I do coupon so I do stock up on our SNACKS when I get a good price on them and keep them in here.
The first shelf is where we have our protein bars, granola bars, breakfast bars, and poptarts. I keep the poptarts in the SNACK CABINET because my girls like to eat them more as a dessert than for breakfast. I used my label maker with the clear label tape to label the bins.
The second shelf is where we keep prepacked dry cereal bags, cookies, crackers, nuts, and desserts. I also have a bin that is labeled misc. for when we a have a certain snack that does not fall into any of these other categories.
On the third shelf is where we keep the chips, popcorn, and another bin (labeled misc.) that we keep beef jerky bags and sunflower seeds bag in.
The last shelf is where we keep our candy and fruit snacks. The girls get candy from Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and parties and we put them into these bins for them to eat little by little instead all in one sitting LOL.
I hope this post helps some of you or gave you some ideas on how to ORGANIZE your SNACKS or even giving you ideas on how to ORGANIZE other things in your house with this method. Also remember you don't have to spend much to get ORGANIZE because I found all these bins that fit perfectly all at DOLLAR TREE. You don't even need to buy the cabinet that I used from Target, you can do this same ORGANIZATION idea in a part of your own pantry or cabinet in your kitchen. http://riasworldofideas.blogspot.com/

30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests

• Kiki Robbins

thanks, this idea just came in handy i'm in need of a pantry makeover. hopefully these containers are in my area? if so ,Dollar Tree saves the day! next thing do the containers stack or slide?
  • Sue Lilly

Brilliant