American Flag Mason Jars

Red, white and blue mason jars painted as an American flag can be a perfect addition to patriotic celebrations! You can use them to hold utensils or as a decorative centerpiece filled with flowers.
american flag mason jars, crafts, how to, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
Started by giving the jars a base coat. Two white and one blue.
For the red and white striped jars, I used washi tape.
And made my own star stamp for the blue jar (and you'll need to visit the blog post to see the creative way I made the stamp) ...
Once dry, the jars were distressed with sandpaper and sealed with a matte spray sealant that I found at the craft store.
Fun and festive for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day picnics. Also a great gift for the service man or woman in your life!
Linda @ it all started with paint

• Hannah V

These remind me of summer! Cant waiittt.

• Sandy F

I’ve made these and put them in a distressed wood carrier! Love them!