Thistlewood
Thistlewood
  • Grand Rivers, KY

Looking For An Inexpensive Flooring Option?

$120.00

When we moved into our 1918 farmhouse we had a lot of original "vintage" carpet. We needed an inexpensive option to replace the carpet....yet still keep the farmhouse charm. So we ripped up the carpet and painted the plywood sub-floor.
You can see the post with easy tips on how to create this project over at my blog, Thistlewood Farms.
looking for an inexpensive flooring option, flooring, painting
Thistlewood

• Angie

Probably someone has already asked this, but how has it lasted? How do you clean it? Gorgeous! I'm doing it!

• Trish Davenport

You did an absolutely beautiful job. Whatever finish you put on top of that paint worked really well. Lovely room by the way.

• Sheryl J. Wykes

Yes, I did this in my kitchen and dining room in a 1903 farmhouse and it looks fab! Saw it first in Country Living magazine. Have old natural wook floors in the rest of the house, just refinished these. Great and inexpensive. I even saw Nichol on Rehab Addict paint a subfloor!