HomeSpot HQ
HomeSpot HQ
  • Durham, NC

Organizing under the Sink

$32

I've always been terrible about organizing storage underneath the sink. To help clean it up I bought several different organizers to add usable space and make it easier to find items.
Complete mess
Complete mess
I spent $32 for all the organizers
I spent $32 for all the organizers
The over-the-door basket adds some extra space. The plastic bin helps hold grocery bags for reuse. (10 uses for grocery bags: http://bit.ly/RipUgc)
The right half I used a couple drawers to hold the cleaning supplies and rags. The hook on the door is a 3M hook.

HomeSpot HQ

• Magaet

You who live in a state/county that does not tax plastic bags are so lucky. I used to use them for so many things around the house. Now the county requires a $.05 charge for every bag used from a store. Most people have resorted to reusable cloth bags, but the government is forcing us to be more environmentally friendly, to which I don't object, but I miss my bags!

• Darla

@Magaet We subscribe to a newspaper, and get the newspaper bags. There is a 5 cent charge for store bags here, too.

• Diane Sliger

Hi. I use my Mr.Coffee decaanters to store plastic shopping bags. Just pack them in.