Pallet Wood Planter Project

$12.00

Recycled pallet boards cover nursery pots for cheap, easy vintage style planters.
Restyle a nursery pot using pallet boards!
Nursery pots are big and cheap. Pallet wood is free. It's like a match made in DIY heaven!
Try your pallet boards on for size and cut to length. This planter is 23 gallon size.
Fasten boards leaving a wider gap at the top.
Brads inside pot look like Sarlac teeth (two points for Star Wars reference!) Bend them downward with pliers.
The planters were $6 each. The pallet wood was free. We're going to try this on some BIG tree planter pots NEXT!

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
Ann

• JadAbb
    JadAbb

Where did you get 23 gallons pots for $6 ?!!

• Ann
      Ann

Our local tree farm! They even have bigger ones if I want them. They charge $11 for those. Every nursery that sells trees has these big pots. Sometimes they give them away. Just ask!!

• Nikki
    Nikki

Where do you get free wood pallets

• Mari Tarasovich
      Mari Tarasovich

Sometimes the Facebook marketplace has them cheap or free. Any kind of website like that has pallets off and on just look for them.

• Emmanuelle
    Emmanuelle

My friend on the local hatware store recommend some gavy duty silicone instead of nails faster and it gives a better look inside and you do not have a million nails to bend water resistant and at the same time protects the wood -you can even use hot silicone what do you think ?

• Linda
    Linda

i really liked it and can't wait to try my own..I think i'll paint my pots with some bright colors too.

• Cwa30526626
    Cwa30526626

What a fantastic idea, I am going to try this.