"French Made" Metal Pot

If you want to transform an ordinary metal pot, some black acrylic paint and some decals will make wonders. Use a small brush or a tissue and paint the borders of the pots with black acrylic paint to give them a distressed look. Let them dry. Apply waterslide decal paper with desired graphic - the French ephemera images from The Graphics Fairy are truly amazing! Use metal pots in different sizes and shapes
french made metal pot, home decor
Use them with fresh and dried flowers by the windows
french made metal pot, home decor
french made metal pot, home decor
Or to hold small things around your home
french made metal pot, home decor
If you want to learn more about waterslide decal paper transfers (my favorites) - you can click here.
Diana | Dreams Factory

• Judy

So you are saying that you can get clear sticker paper from say Joann Fabrics and print with your home printer what ever you want and then put it on what ever very cleaver never thought of it
    • Diana | Dreams Factory

Judy, I'm only using waterslide decal paper for my projects, I've never tried clear sticker paper before. But if you can print your favorite images on this type of paper, you should definitely give them a try! :)

• Lynne Stewart

I can’t wait to start. Off to get my first piece today.