Two Easy Ways to Make Plastic Eggs Prettier

I love all the ways you can make plain plastic eggs look so much prettier. I made some frosted eggs and fabric wrapped eggs to add a little sparkle to a bag of inexpensive, plastic eggs.
two easy ways to make plastic eggs prettier, crafts, decoupage, easter decorations, how to, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
To make these, I used Epsom Salt, Mod Podge,a foam brush, some fabric for some of them and a brown paper bag.
To keep the project from being a big ole mess, I used a brown paper bag for the Epsom Salt. I used about a cup. I coated the plastic egg with Mod Podge, making sure not to put it on too thickly. Then, I dropped it into the bag. I twisted the top of the bag together and shook. How easy is this? Very.
For some of the eggs, I cut small strips of fabric and used Mod Podge on the egg and on top of the fabric. I sprinkled just a little Epsom Salt on these. I like how they look in this milk glass basket.
I have some of them displayed in milk glass and mixed in with some silk flower blooms.
If you're looking for a quick, easy and inexpensive way to make plastic eggs more eye catching, this is a great little project.
Beverly Roderick at Across the Blvd