Basement renovation in West Chester, PA.

Pine Street Carpenters designed and remodeled this 70-year-old unfinished basement in West Chester, PA.
basement renovation in west chester pa, basement ideas, home decor, home improvement
Dura Supreme Cabinetry and granite countertop used for bar niche.
Dura Supreme Cabinetry and granite countertop.
Before photo of the unfinished basement.

• Diane Christine

You know that messy part? That's my basement! Both my kids have their apartment belongings down there. As I looked at the design of the finished basement that's the wall I have coming down the stairs and the entire layout is about 75% the same. This is the first floor plan I have just LOVED! Thank you for the great ideas and hopefully by the end of this year I can get our basement back! Because this is by far my favorite and so doable! Thank You!

• BabyBoomerSC

Wow. Just beautiful!