Easy Mother's Day Spring Chocolate Bouquet

Flowers or chocolates--so hard to choose, so why not have both with this chocolate bouquet? Fabulous for Mother's Day, Teacher Appreciation. Or, as my friends know, I'm happy to receive chocolate for absolutely any (or no) occasion.
easy mother s day spring chocolate bouquet, crafts, flowers, how to, seasonal holiday decor
You'll need bamboo skewers, scrapbook paper, chocolates, and double stick tape.
You can buy green skewers in the floral department of craft stores, but I didn't have those, and I did have plain skewers and green paint, so I colored mine myself. It only took a few minutes.
I used a large flower cookie cutter to cut out flower shapes from cardstock, and attached them to the ends of skewers.
Nice sticky double stick tape was perfect for sticking on my chocolate petals to the paper flowers.
Arrange the chocolate flowers in an opaque container (to hide the floral foam keeping the flowers in place). Mmm, flowers never smelled so delicious.
Nikki Wills

• ToolBox Divas

I'm drooling just looking at this! I love it. what a creative idea and great choice on chocolate. You could never go wrong with Dove.

• Nikki Wills

@ToolBox Divas Agreed--any chocolate is good, but good chocolate is great!

• Marian Hastings

I love this . I am going to make this for a special friend for her B.Day