Anthropologie Upcycled Herb Garden Markers

Looking for a new way to upcycle your Anthropologie catalogs? Check out this simple & quick tutorial for Anthropologie Upcycled Herb Garden Markers!
I fall in love with every single Anthropologie catalog that comes to my door. I just can’t help it. It’s an infatuation that will never end. Not only that but I can’t seem to let go of their catalogs – they are just so pretty! They put so much thought, time, & creativity into every detail of their catalogs. I would love to go to one of their photo shoots just so that I could experience the beauty of it all!
My Anthropologie catalogs are scattered in various locations throughout our little home, available at any time for me to re-peruse them. After awhile though they begin to look lonely. So I decided to recycle & upcycle them so that I can still enjoy the beauty within it’s pages, without cluttering up my home, by creating these Anthropologie Upcycled Herb Garden Markers.
This is just one of the many Anthropologie catalogs sitting around my home, isn't it just so pretty!
There are five things that I particularly love about these Anthropologie Upcycled Herb Garden Markers. Firstly, it’s Anthropologie! Secondly, I used only things that I already had around my home. Thirdly, it’s a great way to recycle/upcycle! Fourthly, I can use them in my Dreamy Herb Garden Pots! And finally, it’s a great way for me to segue into telling you about the Anthroplogie giveaway I am going to be doing here soon!
See the full tutorial, with step-by-step instructions, on my blog. Link below!

Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
Giustina

• Mary williams
    Mary williams

What is an anthropology catalog? Could these be used outdoors or would they have to be sealed?

• Claudia
      Claudia

There is a fabric stiffener. I wonder if you used that and then varathened them? I love this idea of using beautiful anthropologie, but also cards you get and love....

• Hannah V
    Hannah V

Obsessed with this idea!

• Giustina
      Giustina

@Hannah V I'm thinking I might have to buy more herbs just so I can make more of these garden markers! :)