5 Tips for a Successful Wallpaper Project

I have stood back and secretly wished to do wallpaper somewhere in my home for many years. Frist thing was trying to .convince my husband that I would not get tired of it in after a few months See, I like change but I also knew if I found the right paper, room and wall then it would live happily ever after. I have not wallpapered before so I was a bit apprehensive but after applying that first run, bam I
5 tips for a successful wallpaper project, how to, wall decor
This was the finished project I wallpapered one wall which is truly the focal point in the room.
Measure not once, not twice but three times. Good wallpaper is not cheap and the fastest way to exceed your budget is paper waste.
Head over to Top This Top That where I share 5 critical tips for a successful wall paper project
First time tip...choose a less forgiving paper . One that has a lot of pattern and is somewhat busy will distract the eye to any imperfections and flaws
Duke Manor Farm

1 comment