Pat
Pat
  • Manteo, NC

Powder Room Redo

I want to thank everyone who gave me suggestions for updating the powder room. Without a major overhaul and with items that were in other areas of the house, I was able to add a bit of the "WOW" factor. I decided to work around the mirror instead of changing it out.
I did replace the chrome towel ring and tp holder with ORB from ATG Store for a total cost of $20. The box shelf was in storage, and the candle was in the master bath. There was damage to the wall above the towel ring. Purchased the artwork from the Dollar Store to hide it so I didn't have to paint the walls.
The vase was on the front porch. Once again, the box shelves were in storage and the candles were in the master bath. A green plastic basket came from Dollar Store, and the label was printed using a computer generated border.
Visitors who have been to the house have opened the door and actually said "WOW." Thanks again for all the help.