Ladder Herb Garden

$30.00

I saw a post a few weeks about repurposing an old ladder into an Herb Garden. Only rarely does it happen that I had most everything needed for the project in my garage, so I tried to make something similar. This is my version and still a work in progress. Will need to continue to add plants and herbs as the weather improves. Also adding yard ornaments when I can find some on sale. I guess you could say this is a work in progress!
ladder herb garden, container gardening, gardening, repurposing upcycling
Finished the ladder, more herbs needed
Rain gage and glass watering bulb from Tuesday Morning.
Glued a thermometer to the side that actually works. 40 degrees and chilly this morning!!!!!
Dollar Store butterfly wind chime.
Hanging basket filled with pansies. yard implements hanging from S clips ready for use. I used a Lowes bucket for dirt to use when potting plants.Will add my watering can on the bottom shelf tomorrow.
I will probably add one more shelf on the middle rung to allow for more space to grow things. Already smells so good when I was sitting outside.
For more details, visit my blog

To see more: http://mypetitbisous.blogspot.com

• Nancy johnson

Update: Went to Walmart today and found the watering globes for $0.97. $2.00 cheaper than Tuesday Morning:(. Oh well..........

• Nancy johnson

I added three herbs yesterday, sage, dill, and greek oregano. The ladder looks fuller and greener. Check it out.

, The herb ladder consists of parsley cilantro sage dill greek oregano and rosemary The hanging basket in the back is full of pansies I can t wait to add more After a rain or in the morning with the fresh dew so fragrant