DIY Nursery Canvas Wall Art

Ever look for that perfect wall art to complete your nursery and whatever you find is A) either way too expensive or B) not your taste. Well forget that and create your own nursery wall art with this simple tutorial. Just grab a plain canvas, some paint, glitter and wooden letters and for less than $25 you can finally have the perfect wall art for your baby's nursery! And it's personalized!!! Bonus! And you made it, so bigger BONUS!!!
1.Tape off sections to paint black on your canvas. I used painters tape and marked them 2″ apart.
2.Paint black with a small roller brush.
3.Use a foam brush to smother your wood letters with mod podge.
4. Sprinkle glitter over each letter ensuring proper coverage.
5. Let the letters dry and then seal with a spray sealer in order to stop the glitter from falling off.
6. Place your letters on the canvas and space them and make sure everything is nice and straight. Use painters tape to keep a straight line.
7. Attach your letters using a strong glue or a glue gun.
There you have it! Super easy and oh so beautiful. It looks gorgeous in my little princesses room and finally filled up those empty spaces on their wall.
Mary

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 comments
Next