Tiny Condo Laundry Room (Disguised As A Hallway)

I live in a very small 834-square-foot condo, so having a real laundry room just isn't possible. So I carved out a little "laundry room" space right in the hallway. Washer and dryer are hidden behind the curtain on the right, and cabinets with a small countertop for folding laundry are on the left where a coat closet used to be. The argyle wall is paint, not wallpaper. :)
Before and after of my small condo hallway / laundry "room"
Cabinets for added storage, and a small countertop perfect for folding laundry right out of the dryer.
Washer/dryer closet with inexpensive curtains painted with latex paint, and the HVAC door dressed up with trim and chalkboard paint.
Kristi @ Addicted 2 Decorating