Kid-friendly, Space-saving, No-sew DIY Children's Book Storage

$30

My best friend's little boy LOVES his books, so I wanted to give her a way to store all of them that would look good, but would also be easy for him to put them up and get them out. I came up with this hanging "bookcase" using wooden dowels, rope, and some felt fabric. This is such an easy project and it totally customizable for your space/storage needs!
kid friendly space saving no sew diy children s book storage, bedroom ideas, how to, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas, storage ideas
There is a detailed supply list in the blog post here.
Head over to the blog post for more details, and to see the other children's projects that were part of this challenge!
Emily @ Table & Hearth

• UdyRegan

I really think this idea is quite good! I think that a lot of kids would like this method of storage for their books because it's at a good height for them to reach for their favourite books on their own and it won't pose a danger of falling on them if it does come off the wall. Thanks for sharing how to do this!

• Bam32073701

Children's book storage spaces are very creative. Children needs to be store their book in creative places. If the children's book storage is creative then kids love to spend their time around the books.

, Children s book storage