Ana illausky
Ana illausky
  • York, SC

Easy Furry Easter Friends For Baskets And Favors!

These are so easy to make with pom poms that you can purchase at any craft store and Dollar store.
easy furry easter friends for baskets and favors, crafts, easter decorations, how to, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I found at the craft store a bag of eyes. but you can use felt, which cost .25 cents a sheet. Felt is also used to make the feet,and mouth.
With a glue gun, you will need 2 sizes of pom poms. Smaller for top,Bigger for the bottom.Glue together.
I made a template for the feet. I just free handed it, it doesn't have to be perfect.Cut out with felt.I used orange, but for a fun look you could use different colors.Glue on the bottom of the larger pom pom.
For extra added color I wanted to use feathers.You can buy a bag of them for almost nothing and the rest can be used for another project.
You can use ribbon,fabric,gems,etc. to dress your furry friends!
These are a lot of fun and you can get your family in on the fun!
These can be used as party favors,Easter baskets,or spring decor!
Furry friends join this wreath as a door ornament!
Here is a small jar personalize and furry friend hot glued to top.{ You can use any Jar with a lid} So much Fun........
Ana illausky