Repurposed Rag Wreath From Old Shirts and Curtains

$2.00

I made this pretty rag wreath from stuff I was going to throw out. I did purchase the metal frame from Walmart but everything else I had. I started with the frame, and this old shirt my daughter told me to bring to good will and this piece of curtain I had leftover from a curtain I made shorter.
I cut the material into strips, I just cut a little bit and then tore it to make it sort of messy and fringy. That is the look I was going for. Then I cut the long strips into around 5 inches pieces and tied them onto the frame
this is how it looks with a few pieces. As I filled it out more I added a tiny piece of burlap I had and some pieces of yarn. Once I was almost done I saw It needed alittle mroe so I added more material from clothing and a tiny piece of a glittery burlap that was too small to do anything with. The done wreath looks great on my pantry door, I just love it. Almost the entire thing was made from clothing/curtain I was going to toss.