5 Things You Should Be Steam Cleaning

I don't know about you, but whenever we've moved, I've gotten the bug to start deep cleaning everything. Maybe it's because the kitchen starts out entirely empty so it's easy to wipe all the cupboards and shelves. Maybe it's because I know someone else has been living there.
But whatever the reason, I started steam cleaning all kinds of things after we bought this house, and found that it was actually quite fun! The steam cleans things so quickly that there's not a whole lot of wait time between "before" and "after."
Here's what the inside of the dishwasher door looked like, for example. After letting the steam do it's magic and wiping it with a cloth, here's what it looks like now!
So much better, right? Well, that was certainly motivating, so I kept going! I went after sink faucets, sliding door tracks, the microwave and more. I included more pictures in the blog post, and the last one I share is the one that grossed me out the most, but it was easy to clean. So no more worries.

23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
Steph @ Crafting in the Rain

• Hannah V
    Hannah V

Yeah I definitely need to do this to my dishwasher. Thanks for sharing!

• Linda Kinsman
    Linda Kinsman

I deep clean my dishwasher at least twice a year, but I never thought to use my steamer- genius!