Natural-Dye Easter Eggs!

Have you ever tried to dye your Easter eggs with natural items you might already have in your pantry? If you’re looking for a safe, easy, and fun way to dye eggs naturally for the holiday, look no further because I have you covered!
natural dye easter eggs, crafts, easter decorations, how to, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
Just like spring, the humble egg has long been associated with rebirth and renewal — the circle of life. There are numerous theories of how the egg became a symbol of Easter and why we color them, but I can guarantee you it’s not because of a boxed kit of neon-colored-not from-nature-dyes.
Don’t get me wrong, I think brown eggs are about the most perfect thing. Ever. But, I’m in Easter mode and thought it would be interesting to experiment with coloring egg shells with a few items I had on hand in the kitchen. I mean, I am a foodie after all and I love the relationship between food and science.
With a few natural ingredients you can achieve these gorgeous hues. The sky's the limit so why not give it a try!
For the recipe and super easy instructions, stop by Green Thumb | White Apron and take a look around!
GreenThumbWhiteApron.com