Natural-Dye Easter Eggs!

Have you ever tried to dye your Easter eggs with natural items you might already have in your pantry? If you’re looking for a safe, easy, and fun way to dye eggs naturally for the holiday, look no further because I have you covered!
Just like spring, the humble egg has long been associated with rebirth and renewal — the circle of life. There are numerous theories of how the egg became a symbol of Easter and why we color them, but I can guarantee you it’s not because of a boxed kit of neon-colored-not from-nature-dyes.
Don’t get me wrong, I think brown eggs are about the most perfect thing. Ever. But, I’m in Easter mode and thought it would be interesting to experiment with coloring egg shells with a few items I had on hand in the kitchen. I mean, I am a foodie after all and I love the relationship between food and science.
With a few natural ingredients you can achieve these gorgeous hues. The sky's the limit so why not give it a try!
For the recipe and super easy instructions, stop by Green Thumb | White Apron and take a look around!

GreenThumbWhiteApron.com