Painted SPRING Vases

$5

Today I’m sharing some fun little painted Spring Vases with Dollar Store Flowers. How cute are these, right?
painted spring vases, crafts, flowers, how to, mason jars, repurposing upcycling
Remember I found these small or mini sugar shaker jars a while back and shared them on a Tuesday Treasures day? I kept trying to think of a fun way to use them and Easter is around the corner and I’m thinking about our table and thought this would be a perfect way to add some fun spring freshness to it. Here’s what the little jars looked like before.
I found these darling spring faux flowers at the Dollar Store and loved the pretty range of colors in them.
I grabbed my craft paint and picked 5 colors that complimented the flowers best. When you paint on glass it’s good to take your time and do one coat and then walk away and let them dry. I did three coats of paint and our weather was so warm this week that they dried very fast. It literally took me 15 minutes total of painting time.
Just a fun fresh way to add some Spring to your table or mantel. Oh and the jars cost me $2.95 and the flowers were $2 so this was under $5 total. Also you can add a sealer to the jars, or mod podge over the letters if you want to keep them that way forever otherwise you can hand wash and unless you really scrub with your nails the paint doesn’t come off. If you want it to come off later soak them in the sink for a while and it will peel right off. I love painting on glass so those are my tips.
Thank you for stopping by, Lisa
Come on over to the blog for full tutorial to see more pictures.
ConcordCottage.com with Lisa Walsh Huff Kroll