Upcycled Balls Into Decorative Twine Vase Fillers

$5.00

I’ve been busy preparing for an upcoming local festival. I needed some smalls to fluff and warm my space, so I upcycled twine balls as vase fillers.
I also have busy kids! So, I always have several random toys that I frequently have to get rid of. No exageration, until I upcycled these balls, there were at least a few dozen balls in and around my house.
Most of these upcycled twine balls are plastic baseballs. Some are kids meals balls, and a few, I honestly don’t know what they are and how they arrived here!?!
Specifically for the twine or hemp balls, I started by cutting a long piece of twine. You can find the middle by half-ing it. Start in the middle of the ball as well, and hotglue one straight line around the circumference.
Now just keep winding and hot gluing. Make sure to keep them tight and butted up (he..) against one another. When all has been spiraled around, cut the twine and hot glue down. Do each side the same way.
The other upcycled balls are made of thrift store sweaters. Cut a piece large enough to cover the ball.
Put two opposite sides up and over to where they meet. Cut and hot glue them down. Do the same for the opposite sides. Try to keep them as seamless as possible.
The others (obviously not twine balls) are made from a discarded sheet. Tear long scrap fabric strips and wrap around randomly weaving and hot gluing until you are satisfied with it.
See more twine wrapped items on my website- viralupcycle.com.
Using upcycled twine balls as vase fillers is an easy way to decorate and add a touch of whimsy to your style.

Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
15 Perfectly Round Tables
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
Heather Christian Iglesias