Necklace to Curtain Tie Back

557 Views
My daughter used this very funky and large necklace on Halloween last year. I thought I could reuse it somewhere in the house. My dining room only has one window with a white sheer curtain, so I thought I would use it as a curtain tie. This is not the actual window it's on. The window it's on does not have a shade behind it. I love how fun it looks. I don't think I could have used it on the other curtains because it would be (too much) bling and plus I don't have anymore of these funky necklaces. It's good being used on just one window.
Time: 5 MinutesCost: $0Difficulty: Easy
  • necklace to curtain tie back, repurposing upcycling, window treatments, windows
So all I did was cut the necklace down to fit going around the curtain. I used a jump ring to hold it in place.

Suggested materials for this project:

• Shelby @ The Weathered Barn Studio
      Shelby @ The Weathered Barn Studio Newton, IA

...I like this....and probably because I have used this myself..; years ago, I had a beautiful pearl like necklace, several strands. I came across the very same one , a few months later...and used them as a matched set for tiebacks in my bathroom for the shower curtain. Looked so pretty, I applaud your creativity !

• Deezie
        Deezie Stratford, CT

Oh, would love to see yours with the pearls. Must look amazing, Shelbybella