Colorful Easter Eggs Made With Kool Aid

Looking for something new to try for coloring your Easter eggs this year? I discovered that Kool Aid can give you some really pretty colors and it's cheap and easy too!
colorful easter eggs made with kool aid, crafts, easter decorations, how to, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I was very pleased that the Kool Aid gave not only a good color intensity, but had even color coverage too.
The six flavors I used were cherry, lemon-lime, peach-mango, orange, blue raspberry lemonade, and grape, but of course there are many other flavors to choose from too.
It turned out my stemless wineglasses were the perfect container for letting the eggs soak. It only takes about 5 minutes.
They really looked quite festive when the finished eggs were all grouped together. For the complete instructions you can read more at my blog using the link below.
Bev @ The Make Your Own Zone

• Chriss Grijak

Did this last Easter and the colors were bright and the eggs were evenly dyed! So quick and easy too!

• Kitty cake

looks cool but I am not sure if I can get the Coolaid here in Australia