Asked on Mar 30, 2015

Comments on Samsung refrigerators with bottom freezer

Ann33323700BobbieDonna
+5

Any comments with problems with freezer, ice maker or other issues?
  • Sharon
    Sharon

We have a freezer on bottom frig & I like it, a lot !! If I had it to do over, I Would Do It Again😊

• Carolyn
    Carolyn

I would do a 'google search' - complaints for samsung bottom refrigerator freezer appliance. If you have the product number even better. We bought an amana and love the use of a bottom freezer; but it constantly drains water when we pull out freezer drawer, so annoying; and it doesn't have an ice maker so it's not coming from that.

• Barb
    Barb

I love our Samsung with the bottom freezer and French doors on top. No problems with the ice maker or the water and ice through the door. We have an Amana with the same configuration in our summer home and it is always has problems with the ice maker; it stops randomly then starts again a day or so later. Cost $400 to fix a 4 year old appliance.

• Joyce Poss
    Joyce Poss

Have Samsung with the bottom freezer, middle drawer and French doors on top. We have not had any problems and ours is 3 years old now. Has all the bells and whistles too. I would do it again. Got at Sears scratch and dent store in Nashville, TN

• Mary Ann Davey Harby
    Mary Ann Davey Harby

HAVE THE SAME FRIG, HAD 2YRO HAD THE ICE MACHINE REPLACED. NEVER AGAIN

• Donna
    Donna

I love our Samsung. Because of issues with our water, we have never used the ice maker nor the water filter that came on it.

• Bobbie
    Bobbie

We have a Samsung we have had for about 5 years. No problems at all. Love it ! That freezer in the bottom is so handy. Would buy another one !

• Ann33323700
    Ann33323700

I have the type with bottom freezer. After 2 years he's dead! Compressor does not work suddenly... And after 1 week calling samsung I'm still waiting for the promised call from the service center for an appointment !!