How to Make Stained Grout Look Brand New

How many of you out there have a ceramic tile floor somewhere in your home, and the tile looks just fine, but the grout is disgusting??? Go ahead, give me a show of hands! It is one of those problems that people are always looking for a solution for. Well, I am here to show you how I made my grout look brand new!
The product I bought was Polyblend Grout Renew Colorant. With this stuff, the directions say to apply it with a toothbrush and then wipe off the excess. But I used a small paint brush to paint it on instead.
Before I go on, let me show you my bathroom floor before I used this product. Be forewarned, although it was technically clean, it was stained badly.
It took me three evenings, working for a few hours each time. And I had to wear my reading glasses to see the up close details so that I would not mess up. But in the end, I am just as thrilled with the results as I was with my other bathroom floor. The floor looks practically brand new!
I have also purchased a new rug for the bathroom since finishing this, and since taking the pictures of the floor. Here it is below. I wanted a larger rug that I could move more into the center of this section of the bathroom, instead of just in front of the tub. You can see more pictures and read all about this process by clicking the link below to my blog!

Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
Nicki Parrish @ Sweet Parrish Place

• Miriam Illions

Pretty smart to use a paintbrush - a toothbrush would probably take forever! Looks brand new!

• @Miriam I Thank you Miriam! I started with a toothbrush and thought, why am I wasting my time? I would have to wipe every bit of it down! Paint brush worked way better!

• Bil1515805

We have. A stain grout that we used a plastic ketchup and mustard bottle ( purchased from a dollar store -we skirted it on following a soft foam brush - it will wipe off of your ceramic ( don't worry about that. ) your floor turned out beautiful. - a quart of stained will cover around 300 -400 square feet - we sell a lot of it . It will freshen up your tile and room :) when you are completed, save your bottles and store the left over stain grout )