Zest it Up
Zest it Up
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Atascadero, CA

Easy Bathroom Hand Towel Holder

$15

Today’s project is simple and fast but definitely a cute one!! Where do we always go no matter the day? Yep to the bathroom. Why not make this space as fabulously decorated as the rest of your home? Agreed. Let’s start with tackling the hand towel. I decided to create this towel rack from wood! I went out to the wood pile and found the perfect cut!

easy bathroom hand towel holder, bathroom ideas, how to, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects

Next stop to the thrift store where I scored this awesome ring!!

measured for the space and length of the wood panel- fit great! yay!

time to spray some gold, oohh la la

Now for the mounting, we found this hardware amongst our tool chest of treasures. I would take a quick trip to Home Depot and see all the hardware options.

Some drilling and more spray painting

and we are almost there…

Loving the contrast of silver and gold hardware

Grab some picture hangers, one for each side. Tip and trick when working with small nails- grab some need nose pliers instead of hitting your thumb while hammering! Genius!

the picture hangers are up and we are ready for action!

teamwork- loop that hoop back in place

Time to bust out the level for the perfect hang…

All hung up and lookin’ soooooo good!

Now to add the hand towel…

All done, ready to dry your hands?
xo
Sam

• Towel ring  (Thrift Store)
  • Piece of wood
  • Spray paint  (Home Depot)
Zest it Up

• Anna Kliine

Don't change it! The contrast is what makes the Look! Love it.

• Pearl

I have placed a hand towel in the bathroom for years. I found a ring that goes with my deco and I put a fresh towel. After 3 or so days I take it down and a fresh one goes up. Saves on paper towels. Save me drying large bath towels when a small one will do. After all you are drying with clean hands. Good for the earth toooooooooooooooooooooo.