Dollar Store Storage Bins With Custom Metal Tags

I love decorating and updating my home, but hate to spend a lot of money. I tend to lean towards less expensive home decor items that I can tweak and alter to make my own. This months Dollar Store theme was right up my ally and I couldn't wait to head out in search of a great item to update.
I picked up a few bright pink storage bins from the dollar store and gave them a couple quick coats of ORB spray paint.
I then cut out pieces of sheet metal and created custom DIY metal tags using an alphabet stamping kit.
After drilling holes in both the tags and bins I attached the tags using silver brads.
As much as I love my living room to look pretty, it also has to be functional for our family. With two school aged kids that means we need lots of art and school supplies handy. These bins are a perfect compromise for being both functional for the kids and pretty for me.

Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Katie @ Little House of Four

• Marifi
    Marifi

I love this idea but I want to know the stamping set that you used. What size are they? Thanks.

• Patricia Skula
    Patricia Skula

hi I love your project What size are the metal letters ? Where do you get the brad nails? Thanks

• Patricia Skula
    Patricia Skula

Love the metal tags ! What size are the letters and where did u get the nails ? Thanks

• Kelly127
    Kelly127

Where did you find the stencil letter stamps

• Sue
    Sue

That would be great in a sewing room to store fabric scrapes, rotary cutters, ect. You have given hundreds of people other ideas just from your. Keep up the good work