DIY Brush Stroke Pots

My kitchen window in front of my sink needed a little brightening up. I've seen "brush stroke" type crafts on Pinterest, and I thought it'd be the perfect thing to add to some pots for some more color. They look adorable in my window!
diy brush stroke pots, container gardening, crafts, flowers, gardening, how to
You'll need the following materials.
First, I painted my terra cotta pots white. Once dry, I painted the top "rim" of the pots with a different color.
Then, using a paint brush, I painted "brush strokes" around the pot in different colors until I was satisfied with the coverage.
I sealed the pots with a clear gloss, and planted some cute little succulents. They're the perfect pots!
I also just recently added a matching terra cotta saucer underneath to catch any water drainage, painted to match the color of the rims.
For more details, visit my blog!
Amanda @ Dwelling In Happiness

• Debbie Testin

Seeing that terra cotta is a porous material fit u seal the inside of the pot before you planted?