Fairy Garden

Here is the Fairy Garden I completed this morning. This is the same fairy house that I used for my first Fairy Garden. I love to "recycle" Fairy Houses. Its cheaper too!
This is the same fairy house that I used for my first Fairy Garden. I love to "recycle" Fairy Houses. Its cheaper too!
This is a fun part for me...moving the fairy garden pieces around until you are happy with it. Before this Fairy Garden was completed, I moved the rock arch to the other side of the garden.
I used a piece of moss from my yard for the "play area" of the Fairy Garden, and using Pea Gravel for my pathway. I place tin foil along the pathway for easy removal when I want to change out the Fairy garden.
I cut a fern ground cover into to plant on each side of the house.
Using a ground cover called Moneywort in this area of the garden. Baby's Tear ground cover will be planted in its place When this plant out growns the Fairy Garden. After watering the plant, I placed the rock arch accent in front of the plant.
Time to add the Fairy Garden Accents. What a cute little Fairy she is too!
When I use a staked accent in a Fairy Garden, I attach a clothes pin and then bury it to add stability. I use plastic clothes pins,but was out, but will be replacing this one with a plastic clothes pin.
Now let the fun begin!

Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
15 Perfectly Round Tables
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers

• 9530106

Found it- so cute! You are a master of all things fairy garden!

• Sarah M

@C_ann_g No, I pack up the fairy gardens that I have out in the weather for the winter. I do leaves the fairy gardens out on the front porch all winter though, and they are fine.

• Christine Ewing

Thanks for the hint about the clothes pin. Great idea for the stability.