DIY Fizzing Toilet Cleaning Tablets

What's more disgusting than cleaning a toilet? Not much! I'm not saying that you will never have to clean your toilet at all, but in between those times, you can use these easy to make fizzing toilet cleaning tabs to keep your toilet sanitized and fresh smelling! You just toss them in and they fiz and do all of the cleaning work so you don't have to!
You will need baking soda, citric acid, and lavender, lemon and peppermint essential oils.
Mix together in a large bowl.
Now, slowly add water. You will hear fizzing while everything is combining. Once your mixture reaches the consistancy of a snowball, it's ready!
Smooth the mixture into an ice cube tray. There will be some expanding, so after about an hour, you can remove the excess and use it to fill another ice cube tray.
Let them dry overnight and pop them out. They will be really light and airy, and your whole house will smell amazing!
Now throw one or two in your toilet and watch it do it's work! Leave for about 15-20 minutes, then flush away! For exact ingredient amounts and tons more DIY cleaning solutions and tricks, hop on over to Mom 4 Real by clicking the link below!

15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
15 Memorial Day Crafts
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
Mom4Real

• Pallet Man

What does the sodium citrate (baking soda + citric acid) do besides emulsify the lemon oil? It has no value as a cleaning agent. The bubbling does nothing. It just releases CO2.

• Melissa Franchina

where can I buy citric acid from?

• Leslie

I would like to try this. However there are only ingredients listed. How much citric acid, baking soda and essential oil do you use? also can you use any essential oil that you like?

• Jill Krol

These are basically bath bombs. I know, because I've made thousands.

• Laila

I can't seem to find the recipe with measurements for the ingredients.