Coral & White CAMPAIGN Nightstand. THAT Hardware!!!

Behold!
I found this at back in February with the thought that "omg it's such a small project I can get it done tomorrow!" Well considering that it's April, that didn't happen! lol. I also thought I'd sell this piece, but after finally deciding on a color combination and seeing it....I can't even!
I painted the inside of the nightstand the same as Reagan's dresser. (more on that here: http://www.vivaciouslyvintage.com/2014/09/gold-dipped-coral-french-provincial.html) I just keep thinking when she gets a big girl bed (I know just STOP already!) how perfect this would be next to it! So (for now) this piece is going to hang around the house. I do kind of like it as a side table in our living room! It's such a pretty spring color!
Here's how I found her at Goodwill. That. Hardware. Brass. Dreamy...
I found the perfect paper for the inside of the lone drawer! It was on clearance at Target and a pretty perfect match for the coral paint! I'm stoked! I also got it in white with gold dots! Swoon!
Can we talk about that hardware for a minute? Have you ever seen campaign hardware like that?! It's amazingly detailed with a pretty floral like pattern. So feminine and unique! Seriously though...has anyone ever seen other pieces like it? I've NEVER seen it before!!!
If you like my posts please share and take a moment to follow me on your method of choice!!!

Ansley Designs