Mimosa Bar

I’ve been wanting to do a Mimosa Bar for ages, and when my family got together for Sunday Brunch a couple weeks ago, I seized the opportunity. It was loads of fun to create, and I love how fun and colourful it turned out.
Mimosa’s are a perfect treat for any Sunday brunch. I love brunch…….
Mimosa’s are traditionally made using just orange juice, but I like to have different options. So, I chose orange, lemonade, and ruby red grapefruit juice. Guests can decide which flavours to mix with their champagne, or mix them together for a unique twist. I picked up these three wine carafes at a thrift store just for this occassion, but since they were only $1.99 each, it didn’t break the bank.
Sorry this picture is a tad blurry…. clearly, I had one too many mimosas before attempting this photographic masterpiece. lol.
Mimosas are always more fun when you get to add some chopped fruit on top. I chose strawberries, pineappie, and oranges for my fruit toppings. I love them all, and knew they would add some fun colours to the table.
Adding a chalkboard with instructions is not necessary, but I think it adds a cute and fun element that lets guests know they can help themselves. No need to ask permission in my house :)
I added some regular champagne, as well as some light wines that would work well mixed with juice and fruit. The flavours are Orchard Blend Riesling and Strawberry Zinfandel. Yummers!!!!
Final Step: Enjoy!!!!!
Check out my blog for more Party/Entertaining ideas.

4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
Sue Purdy

1 comment