Asked on Apr 12, 2015

Need wood covers for wire racks

MariaBetsy WoolfordAngela Bahling


Where do I purchase these?
9 answers
  • Darla
    on Apr 14, 2015

    You'll need to post a photo so we know what you're talking about.

  • Ray Phillips
    Ray Phillips
    on Apr 14, 2015

    I'm not sure what you mean by "wire racks"?

  • Kaye Watkins
    Kaye Watkins
    on Apr 14, 2015


  • Linda Brinkman
    Linda Brinkman
    on Apr 14, 2015

    I saw it on pinterest, It is a wood cover that slips over ugly wire racks to give them more appeal.

  • Renep
    on Apr 14, 2015

    ?? what are the wire racks?? How big, where are the wire racks used or from?? A link to the pinterest feature would be helpful as well.

  • Gail Salminen
    Gail Salminen
    on Apr 14, 2015

    @Linda Brinkman I would suggest you go back to the pin, most times when you click on the pic it will bring you to the site it was posted from. This may shed more light on it for you. Good luck.

  • Angela Bahling
    Angela Bahling
    on Apr 14, 2015

    I think the wire racks to which Linda is referring are the wire clothes closet hangers/shelves. I have a love/hate relationship with those things...

  • Betsy Woolford
    Betsy Woolford
    on Apr 14, 2015

    Agree you can go back to Pinterest, but I searched Pinterest and came up with

  • Maria
    on Apr 16, 2015

    They sell them at the Home Depot in the shelving department.

Your comment...