Brepurposed
Brepurposed
  • Youngstown, OH

DIY Balsa Wood Planters

I have a succulent problem. And when I bought my newest friends they obviously needed a new home which made for the perfect DIY project. By the way, did you know that I got these little minis at CVS? Seriously, they have a great selection of succulents and they're only a couple bucks!
diy balsa wood planters, container gardening, crafts, gardening, how to, succulents
You'll want to start by cutting these into squares. You'll need 5 per planter (one for the bottom and one for each side). And you can literally just use your scissors to cut them :)
Once you have your squares, use your hot glue gun to glue all the sides together to form a little box. Make sure you're gluing on the inside ;)
Head over to my blog to see how these little cuties turned out!
Brepurposed

• Honeybear Lane

These are so cute! I personally haven't had the best experience with Balsa wood but this was a good use for them!

• Belinda Morgan

They will grow long and leggy if you don't put in some strong sunlight. And don't over water.