Thrift Diving
Thrift Diving
  • Silver Spring, MD

How to Tile a Table With Custom Designed Tiles

My grandfather had given me this really cute (but ugly!) side table that he had bought years ago. I wasn't sure WHAT in the world I was going to do with it! But after visiting one of my favorite restaurants, I was inspired by their bathroom decor! I "stole" their tile idea and hand-doodled my own cheap custom tile with a Sharpie! See the complete tutorial on the blog! :) THANKS!!
how to tile a table with custom designed tiles, how to, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, tiling
BEFORE: This side table was short, but solid and sturdy. I had no idea what I was going to use it for! It sat in my garage forever!
AFTER! With hand-drawn ceramic tiles, paint, and molding to cover the seams of the tile, it turned out perfect for my bedroom!!
It turned out great! It's sitting in my bedroom now!
VISIT: http://www.thriftdiving.com/how-to-tile-a-table-top-own-ceramic-tiles/

• Ceramic tile  (Home Depot)
  • Sharpie
  • Table
Thrift Diving

• Joanie

It looks lovely......great idea!!

• KLD020

Love it! Gives me some great ideas for some pieces of furniture I have! Thank you!