Wine Bottle Vase~Ten Minute Easy Spring Craft

$5.00

Don't toss that empty wine bottle! Use it to create a pretty spring vase, instead. This can be done in under ten minutes using some spray paint and ribbon.
wine bottle vase ten minute easy spring craft, crafts, flowers, how to, repurposing upcycling
I especially liked the shape of this particular wine bottle. After cleaning it thoroughly, I used Krylon Color Maxx to spray paint the bottle.
This color is Ballet Slipper/Gloss. I love this brand of spray paint. It goes on great with no dripping or running.
I used some sheer pink wired ribbon and tied two bows around the neck.
I bought some long flower stems, using a coupon of course, to add to the vase. I wanted it to be tall enough to stand out nicely.
That's it. A simple craft anyone can do in practically no time.
Beverly Roderick at Across the Blvd